J-JUMP (Series 2CL, 4C, 1C)
Conveyor System | Pretreatment/electrodeposition rotating conveyors
What is our conveyor systems?
The conveyor system in the painting factory is an automatic transportation system that is involved in the entire process from receiving the car body from the welding factory, passing through the painting process, and handing over the car body to the assembly factory. Taikisha supports various transportation systems, from the hanger / trolley method that has been used in Japan for a long time to the skid method that is mainly used in Europe. In addition, it can be used not only for automobile bodies but also for painting systems for plastic parts.
What is pretreatment/electrodeposition rotating conveyors?
The pretreatment and electrodeposition process is the first process in a painting factory. Rotaing conveyor is used in the process. These conveyor systems can rotate the car body during the treatment process, and are classified according to their abilities and rotation angles.
- Want to lift productivity
- Want to reduce CO2 and enhance energy efficiency
- Want to make the best use of limited spaces
- Want to improve labor environments and achieve automation
This conveyor is a tact-type floor-type conveyor system that combines multiple operations applied to the pretreatment and electrodeposition processes.
It is possible for the second body to jump over the first body and start processing separately in the second tank while the first automobile body is being processed in the first tank. is. If you are planning to increase the capacity as the second phase from the time of planning the new factory, you can reduce the investment amount of the second phase and the time required for line remodeling. One production line can be operated with two different cycle times.
The series is divided according to the weight of the automobile body and the application (swing / rotation).
- Modularity and Scalability
- Process flexibility: by skipping the tank, it allows you to develop different cycles.
- Product flexibility: movement in the tank is adapted to the type of body.
- Simple maintenance.
- Fully automatic system.
- No need to return the trolley.
- Compact dimensions.
- Reduced tank volumes with consequent reduction of energy consumption, in addition to a reduced initial investment.
- Simplicity of subsequent line extensions.
- Possibility of combining conveyors of the J-Jump family to allow immersion with rotation in the pre-treatment phase and vertical immersion in the electrodeposition phase.
- Possibility of controlling the speed and direction of the body's immersion.