Paint booth | Mist removal systems
What is paint booths?
Paint booths apply intermediate and top coat on the object being painted, forming designs, and coating to protect the undercoat from ultraviolet rays and the wind and rain. The large size of these machines emphasizes technologies to make them more compact and save energy with air conditioning controls.
What is paint mist removal systems?
Overspray in paint booths results in paint mist that must be removed without it letting it escape outside. Taikisha has developed many types of wet and dry dust removal systems, with a strong track record of deliveries.
- Want to eliminate harmful substances/viruses
- Want to reduce CO2 and enhance energy efficiency
This is a dry paint booth that uses both precoating agents and dry filters. These booths are particularly effective in regions with insufficient water, as they do not use water to collect paint mist as in wet booths. When reusing the exhaust air in the booth, there is no need to dehumidify it, which provides major energy savings compared to wet booths.
Extremely high paint mist collection performance
As paint mist passes through the dry filter, the collection performance is extremely high. (10 or more times higher than wet booths)
Longer lasting dry filters
The precoating agent prevents the paint mist from adhering, extending the life of the dry filter.
Dehumidifying energy not needed for reuse
Exhaust air in the booth does not come into contact with water, so no energy is needed to reuse it.
Precoating agent can be repurposed.
Used precoating agent can be reused. (ex. as material for cement)
Elimination of putrid odors
The distinct putrid odor of wet booths is eliminated.
- Paint mist is generated while painting
- Floats toward the opening together with the booth airflow
- Mixes with the precoating agent at the opening
- Adheres with the precoating agent to the filter surface
- Pulses cause paint mist to be shaken off and fall down
- Precoating agent mixed with the fallen paint mist is discharged outside via pneumatic conveyor